Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thepwnzor's goodbye post...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thepwnzor
Initiate
Initiate

Thepwnzor's goodbye post... Empty
PostSubject: Thepwnzor's goodbye post...   Thepwnzor's goodbye post... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:49 am

So I'm to lazy to copy paste it and I'll just post the link.

http://www.wow-pwnage.com/forums/showthread.php?10631-Thepwnzor-s-goodbye...&p=81081#post81081

Let me know If I forgot some1 and post here or on that thread If I forgot you so I can add your name there Smile
Back to top Go down
Vurtnedecusbebep
Initiate
Initiate
Vurtnedecusbebep

PostSubject: Re: Thepwnzor's goodbye post...   Thepwnzor's goodbye post... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:52 am

Sad thepwnzor ima miss u brah:( I've seen so many friends go away :S (I've quit too) But I came back Sad now all the good persons are going and the other good ones will fade just like u Sad I hope u change ur mind.
Back to top Go down
Castle
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Thepwnzor's goodbye post...   Thepwnzor's goodbye post... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:55 pm

Vurtnehz if you quit too along with Thepwnzor im gonna quit too bro,there are like 5 pro members left.Hope the "new core" changes a lot of things and gets the pro's back =)
Back to top Go down
Folk
H-Moderator
H-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Thepwnzor's goodbye post...   Thepwnzor's goodbye post... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:01 pm

Castle wrote:
(...)Hope the "new core" changes a lot of things and gets the pro's back =)
Hoping the same, bro :T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thepwnzor's goodbye post...   Thepwnzor's goodbye post... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thepwnzor's goodbye post...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Quild :: General Chat-
Jump to: