Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quality Stuck

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blindead
Initiate
Initiate

Quality Stuck Empty
PostSubject: Quality Stuck   Quality Stuck I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:36 am

How all may know alot people want join quality and alot left because we got no moderators active.The players were talking about making a new guild whit the quality members.Im thinking that you can give at 2 players rank moderator . So quality can take over it:P
Just be sure the players not leaving wow-pwnage and he's active. lol!
Back to top Go down
Theatron
Co-Guild Master
Co-Guild Master
Theatron

Quality Stuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quality Stuck   Quality Stuck I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:01 am

i wish i could do something, but i left wow-pwnage, and since i was trading accnts so much all my toons are member so i cannot promote anyone, and bushby has taken forever to reinstall wow
Back to top Go down
https://quality.forumotion.com
Folk
H-Moderator
H-Moderator

Quality Stuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quality Stuck   Quality Stuck I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:29 am

I've tried to promote some players but I can't promote over than Event Lord. Seems something is bugged up because sometime ago I was able to do this.
But as I put in the GMOTD, ALL guilds is going to be deleted with the new incoming emulator and probably I'll be the person who will remake the guild. Mhuldon will help me with that and maybe I'll promote some players to moderator as a temporary measure just to help on inviting. Bushby has not been responding me in the past 3 days so idk what's up with her.

Last edited by Folk on Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Folk
H-Moderator
H-Moderator

Quality Stuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quality Stuck   Quality Stuck I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:31 am

Ahh.. btw Theatron stills CO-GM. So yeah, you can help us with that.. and ofc you are comming back with the new emulator nub. Razz
Back to top Go down
Theatron
Co-Guild Master
Co-Guild Master
Theatron

Quality Stuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quality Stuck   Quality Stuck I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:51 am

no theatron is a member, i am coming bak but not right away cuz im in vacation, yes folk redmake the guild ill help u out once i return
Back to top Go down
https://quality.forumotion.com
Folk
H-Moderator
H-Moderator

Quality Stuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quality Stuck   Quality Stuck I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:09 am

as you wish sir.
Back to top Go down
Vurtnedecusbebep
Initiate
Initiate
Vurtnedecusbebep

Quality Stuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quality Stuck   Quality Stuck I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:54 am

Theatron wrote:
no theatron is a member, i am coming bak but not right away cuz im in vacation, yes folk redmake the guild ill help u out once i return
same with me im going to be online in 2 weeks !!! miss ya afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quality Stuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quality Stuck   Quality Stuck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quality Stuck
Page 1 of 1